- Climate change and the transition to a green economy
- Demographic changes, migration, and society
- Connectivity and cooperation in Central Asia
- Economic diversification, trade, and energy security
- The digital economy
- Central Asia’s foreign policy choices
The language of the program is English.
- Ph.D. (including Ph.D. students) or similar level of professional experience;
- At least five years of experience conducting research;
- Expertise in at least one of the six themes listed above;
- Fluency in English;
- Citizen or residency in Kazakhstan or the United States.
We encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities.
To apply, please follow this link
The deadline is November 10.