The center is looking for three researchers that will locally coordinate project activities in Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan, including collection of statistical data from official sources and organization of a national round table/press-conference.
Researchers will be working under the general guidance of the project coordinator Viktoriya Nem and closely interact with other members of the research team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure close cooperation with government agencies and other stakeholders during project implementation and serve as a link between the project team, government agencies, civil society organizations (CSOs) at the national level;
- Gather and provide necessary statistical data;
- Coordinate the organization of project events (round tables, press-conferences) at the national level in accordance with the project timeline;
- Establish connections, consult and otherwise engage with national and regional-level stakeholders as necessary.
The duration of the project is 6 months from January to August 2022 (the type of contract will be determined later).
- Degree in humanities/social sciences (Master’s preferred)
- Experience in conducting research in the field of education or other relevant subject area
- Experience in organizing events, particularly events with government agencies, civil society organizations, expert communities in the field of education;
- Experience working and collaborating with government agencies;
- Good oral and written communication skills in Russian, fluent knowledge of the relevant national language/languages. Knowledge of English is a bonus.
- Practical experience with Microsoft, Google Drive.
How to apply
Please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31st, 11pm (GMT+6). CV and motivational letter (in PDF format) should be in Russian or English and include contact information (phone number, email address).
Viktoriya Nem, + 7 705 215 5682 (WhatsApp, Telegram).